What is Stay Native’s Content Policy?
By posting content in public areas on Stay Native, you agree to abide by these guidelines and all other Stay Native policies. We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates these guidelines or our Terms of Service, or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account(s) in question.
You can flag or contact us about posts that appear to violate these content guidelines.
We don't allow:
• Advertising or other commercial content, company logos, company links, or company names
• Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
• Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or harassing
• Content that is discriminatory (review our Non-Discrimination Policy for more information)
• Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Stay Native
• Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
• Content that refers to the details of Stay Native’s investigation
• Content that may pose a personal safety risk to a Stay Native community member
In addition to the above, the following guidelines apply to specific types of content on Stay Native:
Listings and profiles:
Content that is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive
o Reviews that do not represent the author’s personal experience or that of their travel companions
o Reviews incentivize by a promise for payment, additional services, or a discounted rate
o Reviews motivated by a threat of extortion
o Content that is off-topic, doesn’t ask a question, or doesn’t offer knowledge in response to question as part of a larger discussion
o Trolling or repeatedly targeting community members