He aha te mea nui o te ao
What is the most important thing in the world?
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata
It is the people, it is the people, it is the people
Stay Native is truly powered by people - our hosts and guests, our team and business partners shape the way we work and grow. We believe that equality, diversity and inclusion are essential to building a world where everyone can feel they belong.
Stay Native is committed to:
- Inclusively engaging, empowering and creating trust with diverse communities.
- Creating safe experiences where all feel welcomed, without prejudice.
- Building social capital, by creating an environment where people are valued and where their voices are heard.
- Sustaining an inclusive working environment that supports equality of opportunity and a more openly diverse workforce.
- Embedding diversity in our organization, where all are valued without stereotyping difference.
- Developing the potential in everyone, for improved employee and customer experiences.